The show must go on!!! featuring the Fuck you symphony

So after the basketball match of friday, me and my girl went to Sailors, and we had a fantastic time! The whole weekend was a blast. Which  = doing nothing the whole weekend eating buggers, kebabs, etc and watching cheesy movies.
I get back home on Monday morning, turn on my laptop and get the full blown bitches want your life shit!

I wanted to blog the wedding of Albert that Monaco dude, who was giving that South African chick a marriage certificate headache. (file this under things you don't give a shit about). We were getting tired of waiting to sign the prologue to the gold digger for dummies guide!! then it happened!! But then I got the full blown bitch on your case shit from some bitch who think she knows me better than  I know myself and that shit really got to me. I was pissed as fuck! My week was looking fucked even before it started. But the Lord works in mysterious ways, just like that time I bought 2 cigarettes and it ended up being the good shit and not cigarettes!!!
So I'm ending my post today with this video from the queen bitch Millie Jackson, she says it better than I would, but just like I wanted to! Thank you darling! You are the soundtrack of my life!

Have I mentioned there that my ex is on my case like Osama on Bush? (I miss G. Bush, America is not fun anymore, we cant laugh at Americans) its a love hate thing, but that is a story for another day!

I leave you with one nice picture of the prince and her SERENE golddigeress Charlene! I did not make that Serene thing up, that is her tittle, the golddigeress is my twisted mind doing acrobatic stunts.


Even I would have shed tears!!! That was a long wait! She has upped the golddiger game! Elin Nordegren back the fuck up! Charlene is in the ring as the new CEO of Golddigger Inc! your ex husband (TigerWoods) is on track ! even though through Japanese! how sad!

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram