There is really no need for me to tarnish this magnificent creature with a comment. The fabulousness he is oozing from all corners speaks for its self! Fall back bitches!!!, and make way for the Queen, Glamor has arrived!
Even the leaves on that tree has turned black with jelousiness!
About Me
I'm damaris, maybe you have heard of me, maybe not. Nobody really cares! Im rambling about stuff that I give a shit about (ok not everything some are stuff that dont need giving a shit about but I find them funny). Its never that serious, really. If you think otherwise, just smile like a normal fucked up person, and move on:-)
am missthirdborn at twitter
damarismuga at facebook
damarismuga@yahoo.co.uk
Cheers!
Popular Posts
-
I always knew this frisking business would get somebody into trouble, being touched all over by strangers before you get into a supermarket...
-
I read on the Nation yesterday, about the allowances of the first ladies, I think we should call them the ladies of the first people, any...
-
I love Whitney Houston, i really do and the sad things happening to this mama makes my heart weep. Please dont give me that silly 'bitch...
-
So I was scratching my head and had no clue as to what to write today. This photo up here is the profile picture of a group I am in. How I g...
-
Before I begin can we all unanimously acknowledge the cheesiness of my valentine cards!, It truly has warmed my heart today morning, though ...
-
First and foremost you might have heard I got mugged outside my house by 2 thieving men! My wallet, phone and laptop was in there; that la...
-
WELL! WELL! WELL!!! That picture was one of the pictures that came up when I googled the END. I dont have a fucking clue what it is tell...
-
when i saw this picture of Solange Knowles also widely known as basement baby, my heart just melted! there is so much style and well i know...
-
I dunno why Khaya is hating on weaves and look at Empress up here with the most magnificent weave I have ever seen....... News24 Prince ...
-
The shoulders are big..... dont quote me.... The Fashionablenotebook Women are inserting men box with stomachs and Theuri will tell you....
Video of the day
ads
About me
Popular Posts
-
I always knew this frisking business would get somebody into trouble, being touched all over by strangers before you get into a supermarket...
-
I read on the Nation yesterday, about the allowances of the first ladies, I think we should call them the ladies of the first people, any...
-
I love Whitney Houston, i really do and the sad things happening to this mama makes my heart weep. Please dont give me that silly 'bitch...
-
So I was scratching my head and had no clue as to what to write today. This photo up here is the profile picture of a group I am in. How I g...
-
Before I begin can we all unanimously acknowledge the cheesiness of my valentine cards!, It truly has warmed my heart today morning, though ...
-
First and foremost you might have heard I got mugged outside my house by 2 thieving men! My wallet, phone and laptop was in there; that la...
-
WELL! WELL! WELL!!! That picture was one of the pictures that came up when I googled the END. I dont have a fucking clue what it is tell...
-
when i saw this picture of Solange Knowles also widely known as basement baby, my heart just melted! there is so much style and well i know...
-
I dunno why Khaya is hating on weaves and look at Empress up here with the most magnificent weave I have ever seen....... News24 Prince ...
-
The shoulders are big..... dont quote me.... The Fashionablenotebook Women are inserting men box with stomachs and Theuri will tell you....
No comments:
Post a Comment