This is a DRESS!


There are always HATERZZ out there saying shit about Beyonce, get a life. Now I don't want to come off as that boy who cried "leave Britney alone" rivers. If you don't remember him click here. That kid cried real tears, I would have collected his tears and sent it to heaven right there and then, but I did not have a bucket. Make that enough buckets and how exactly do you collect tears on YouTube? But I know the good Lord would have used that liquid to water the Sahara. Beyonce is Hot and this is s a dress!

Anyway I wanted to end the day by leaving a beautiful picture of a beautiful woman we all love to hate, there just outed myself as a hater! go tell your mother! I am off to the Nyayo stadium to watch the basketball game. Nyayo gives me the CREEPS!!! the last time I was there people died, yes the sads Gor Mahia game where people got mashed, I was there, but I know Basketball fans are cool people and all good looking in the right angles, so am going to drool!! and watch the game and behave like a good citizen not like those uncouth Gor fans according to supersport and I dont know who else!! before you get over yourself, am a Gor fan a real K'Ogalo diva  FAN (I have disassociated myself from that diva group permanently after our Chairlady did some xrated shit at that bendover party). Call me a hooligan and you will regret very!

Talking of good looking people, where do these bitches (insert Janet Jackson and Madonna here) get these boys??!!!!!


I want to go there!!

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram