FACEBOOK and marriage

So I was scratching my head and had no clue as to what to write today. This photo up here is the profile picture of a group I am in. How I got there is truly truly a wonder in itself. The group is
WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED OR COURTING AND CONTENTED. I saw it on my groups news feed, and im thinking how high high!!!! was I when joining thins group?, but I think I was obviously added there by a practical joker.
Its not that am against this wonderfully suicidal institution, dont give me that how would you know glance, bin there done that ha! anyway curiosity got the better part of me and what I found on one of the threads more or less says everything!
 
BRRRRRRRR!!! They sound just like marriage right! love it! am still in this group! inspiration is everywhere!!

ED's note
It just occured to me that I dont even have a clue as to what the name of the group means! okay okaaay  I got the married (married always look like marinade to me, dunno why but it is so) part but the courting and contented part, has eluded me completely!! whats courting?

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram