EXODUS TO STARDOOM!!


Now that is the real shit, this is what I have been telling you about. TALENT at its best. This show sells itself infact I don't really understand why people are making fun of it. HATERZZZ!!! There is a billboard just at my bus stop in Langata opposite Uhuru Gardens that says this is THE BIGGEST GOSPEL SHOW. (are there other smaller ones I am not aware of?) just asking.
And just because I have said where my Bus stops does not mean you have to come and hang around there waiting for me, try it and I will play for you this video in a loop!
This show has inspired me so much, on several occasions I have considered going to a convent, my friend Edna will say this is not the real reason I have considered entering holy-wood! That it is infact has something to do with not getting laid. But let me tell you something Edna, I am saving my victoria for marriage!!!

If you are wondering about victoria I will let you on it, but you have probably heard that mama on I think K24 who talks about how you should take care of your victoria and mombasa raha detoxing, apparently Mombasa raha detoxing is a life changing experience we should all have had at this age, and NO I do not know what this mombasa raha thing is but Im sure you will tell me in a bit.

God has forgiven me for talking about my victoria in the same post as his children above.

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram