Seriously?

I just arrived from Dream village; that is not a software that is where we go to litsen to Rumba while nursing hangover. I wasnt even suppose to go there, but there are times when one has to make sacrifices for loved ones.
So now am back to the house, I turn on my lifeline and i get this, IMAGINE THAT! Blue Ivy Carter (Jizz and Beyonce's baby) has a facebbook page, is uploading pictures and making status updates!
This is a sign that Blue Ivy is the messiah we all have been waiting for, I am sure of it, bow down  bitches!
Blue Ivy Carter, even though this name is not ghetto fabulous it is still awkward in the mouth; and it sounds like the name of paint; inf act it sounds like something Dura Coat would come up with. Why do people do this to their children?

Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe thank you for making my evening!!! Blue Ivy looks like a baby mannequin *DUCKS*

    ReplyDelete

Instagram