Strangers at the table thieving Phones


So the other day my best girl and I were at sailors, karaoking like we do every Tuesday. The mood was great and we were singing like love songs were written for us!  and the sweet nectar was flowing freely. Then this Girl okay let me call her lady, calling her a girl is a bit over the top. We will call this lady Kim. Kim said hallo like she knew my friend, with hugs and shit; all good.
Let me just mention here that Kim looked like at least 500,000KSH! Electric blue trench coat, skinny jeans and all. a bitch looked gooood.  Before we knew it she was hovering at out table and we being nice decided to invite her to sit with us. MISTAKE NR. 1 and well the only mistake.
Then suddenly Kim had lost her phone. I ask her if she had a bag -NO; are you here with somebody else- NO.  I try to help get her phone but we give up,  we go down to catch a smoke, we are talking about lost phones, I tell her, my phone is so cheap it cannot be stollen and i got it for that reason. Kim suddenly whips out my cheap phone from her pocket and says hey look in fact I came down with your phone. Me not getting ringing bells am not even a small one that should tell me hallo why this ho having your phone in  her pocket?  She just says she dont have money and dont know how she is going to get home, I tell her no problem, we will give you a ride on our way home.
We got up and at some point Kim had disappeared. We did not even bother we is having a good time! Time to go home, my girls brand new Samsung phone is mizzing. We are looking everywhere.
Kim has stolen a phone and we know it.
And this is where the good part comes, Kim had outed her self as a facebook fan of my friend. so the next day we hit her hard on facebook, twitter after she refused to return the polite messages,  finally after that shit went viral, she showed up and was like yeah i have the phone but it was in my pocket by mistake and I was going to return it. sorry? bitch please!

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram