THE END!


WELL! WELL! WELL!!! That picture was one of the pictures that came up when I googled the  END. I dont have a fucking clue what it is telling me, but it sure looks like the end! might as well take it from the light note now that the situation is hopeless! If you are on this planet I am sure you know that we have very few hours left  and the world is ending or we are going to see the light!
I have taken a veery shaky stand on this matter, because I am one of those who will be saying I got the wrong information when my time before the almighty comes.
You know I thought this thing was only in Kenya, infact I was sure of it because we are number 7 in the world most religious nations so of course I knew we would be the only ones with this good news but NO.

Now you know! This has brought alot of discussions amongst us, one of my friends wanted to know whether we can carry anything, but the bible says explicitly that there will be no luggage allowance whatsoever not even hand luggage. This is the shit that is worrying us the most as Sandie puts it. " Whaaat no luggage? So how do I impress the heaven bound people if I can't even carry my make-up bag? "  NO LUGGAGE!  and that is the final word on that one!

Very disturbing is also the fact that in heaven we will only be offered milk and honey, yes that is in the bible. Though there has been no mention of fruits and vegetables I am sure it is safe to say these too will be on the menu. If this is the case then there is no problem with making the sweet juice, but if this isnt the case and all we will have is MILK AND HONEY!!! then there is only very few methods of  making the sweet nectar.

In that light, I have taken the liberty to find you a great recipe of home made Honeywine and  all you will need is
  • Honey (liquid gold)
  • Water
  • Yeast 
Ethiopians have made honey wine for ages and if you know one they can take you through this very quickly, do it! as for now you have very few hours left.
Click here for the procedure. It is a very long process, a very very looooong process but as you already know time will be the least of your problems in heaven, infact you will have so much time you will be wondering what the fuck to do with it.
Note also that you may need to have a rough idea of the utensils you may need up there, keeping in mind there is no luggage! but necessity is the mother of inventions!
CHEERS. You can Thank me on the other side
be well and travel safe!

Ed's note
The many pictures of doomsday had to go!

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram